April Update


We are so excited so to finally be on deputation!  Thanks to all of you who prayed for us as we traveled back from Mexico in March.  The Lord gave us a great trip.  We had no car problems, no heavy traffic and were not stopped at even one checkpoint! Of course we miss Mexico and all the kids at the Children’s Home very much but we are really enjoying the opportunity to share our burden for Mexico while raising prayer and financial support.In the last week and a half we have presented at our home church, Turning Point at Calvary, as well as Crossroads Community Church in East Palatka, Florida.  We are now in Gulfport, Mississippi until the end of the month.  We will then be in Missouri for two weeks before heading to Iowa until mid-June.  We have several churches already scheduled and the Lord has been opening up more doors for us to present our ministry every day but, of course, we are still actively seeking new opportunities.  If you would like us to your church please email your pastor’s contact information to us and we will reach out to him.Our goal for financial support is $2,300/month.  Through the generosity of our home church and other churches that have taken us on for financial support we are now at 35% of our total monthly goal leaving only 65% remaining to be raised!  We are praying that God will allow us to reach this goal as soon as possible so that we can get to the field!  Our tentative goal to reach 100% and be on the field is January 1st, 2011 which gives us just under 9 months.  In the meantime we are thanking God for every opportunity to help others catch a burden for the unreached souls of Oaxaca! The most important thing that can come out of our time on deputation is not financial support but rather men and women of God lifting us, our ministry, and the people of Oaxaca up in prayer daily.  Please join with us even now in prayer as we are on deputation in the following areas:1. Safe travels as we go around the U.S. speaking and presenting in various churches as the Lord gives us opportunity.  Please pray that we will experience no car problems or accidents!  Also pray that God will grant our one year old son patience as he rides in his car seat for numerous hours!            2. That God directs us to the right churches to present our work, both to gain prayer and financial support for our ministry.  Also pray that people will catch a burden for seeing Christ glorified among the nations through our presentation.          3.  For the Children’s Home, the Mission Biblica and all the kids there.  Please pray that God continues to work in each of their lives as they grow in their relationship with Him.          4.  For the Zapotec Indians of Oaxaca, Mexico.  Please pray that God, even now, will begin to work on the hearts and minds of those we will be ministering to.  We are commanded to go forth and proclaim the Word but it is the Holy Spirit the must effect the change.                Ephesians 3:20-21 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”In Christ,Nathan, Mary, & Baby Sam

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *